WHAT ARE YOU ACHIEVING WITH YOU ECOMMERCE?
How much would you say your eCommerce works? We know that all companies are interested in selling their product, that is every business necessity. Because of that, today we want to talk to you in particular about eCommerce, its qualities, benefits, what it really is, and some info that will surely serve you and your bu
September 28, 2020
3 min read
How much would you say your eCommerce works?
We know that all companies are interested in selling their product, that is every business necessity.
Because of that, today we want to talk to you in particular about eCommerce, its qualities, benefits, what it really is, and some info that will surely serve you and your business.
You probably know this already, but we want to refresh your mind a little bit! There are different eCommerce models, for now we will talk about 3 the B2B (business to business), B2C (business to customer), B2E (business to employee). It is important to be clear about this information, even though all eCommerce has basic tools that are handled in the same way for any commercial transaction, the marketing, the tone, the dialogue and the way you communicate your service or product will change radically between one and other.
We want to briefly tell you about the benefits of eCommerce according to the type of customer:
- Time saving.
- Cost reduction.
- Price negotiation.
- Greater control over purchases and the dispatch of orders.
The B2B also has three important modalities: 1- Controlled market that only admits sellers looking for buyers. 2- The market in which the buyer seeks suppliers. And 3- That market where intermediaries seek to create commercial agreements between buyers and sellers.
- Customers can access the virtual store from anywhere, using an electronic device.
- Both offers and prices are kept up to date.
- The B2C compares the various market prices; which may correspond to a product or service.
- The client can obtain attention through different means, such as:
- Live chat.
- Social networks.
- Greater loyalty from employees.
- Reduction of costs and times in internal company management.
- Encourage employees to consume company products or services.
- It offers the possibility of using internal eCommerce. Which in turn provides unique opportunities for the company's workers.
- It allows obtaining discounted products and services.
- Employees can get information anytime they want.
Remember that eCommerce is not only limited to the sale of products or services, but it is also useful to share commercial information, achieve the loyalty of your customers and expand your market, and these three are very important, since nobody wants a purchase in one go, but we want to be able to generate a constant flow of these and that our clients keep coming back for more.
It is also important to know that there are different types of eCommerce depending on your business model, and depending on this, you should use one or more and create a plan of how each one will be managed. These are some, but there are more.
- Online advertising.
- Electronic stores.
Definitely when we talk about eCommerce we have a lot of information and also many possibilities.
But the most important thing is to understand our business very well and to whom we are showing it, to create the best possible work plan to position ourselves above the competition.