Social Media Content Plan
Why you need a social media content plan?
Like everything in life, when you set a goal you’ll also choose a path that will help you achieve it.
A series of steps to keep your ideas organized, being able to monitor any outcome and knowing what to do when something goes wrong.
If a plan is being set, then is easier to make arrangements and adjustments depending on your customers behavior. With a plan you’ll be able to know what resources are need it to make it happen. It’ll keep your business focused on important strategies while saving time.
How to make a content plan?
- Set goals for the month, be realistic on what you expect.
- Depending on your goals, make a list of content to publish, include photo to post and don’t forget hashtags.
- Set ups a photoshoot day for your monthly content if need it. You own photos will produce more engagement, so get creative.
- Determine responsibilities. What to do?, who’ll do it?, how? and when?.
- Keep in mind important dates during the month. This way you’ll avoid awkward posts.
- Every social media channel is a different environment. Review each content before you post.
- Set a spread sheet with your content, photo, hashtag, date to publish and responsible. this way it will be easy to monitor and keep track of results.
- Last but not least, keep in mind your audience and what they expect from you.
Having a content plan will help you work better while creating great content for your audience.
Out of ideas? Here is a whole month of them, but don’t forget the tips above:
This is February with extra days to help you out.
Lot of info to process… I know, but if you need extra help we are all ears, contact us!
Remember there are other posts that can give you the answer to your question, check them out.