Unlock the power
Social media has become a powerful tool in any digital marketing strategy. As social media platforms are improving constantly, new business applications are being discovered for them.
That is the case of Instagram, this ever-growing platform with more than 800 million monthly users, introduced “Stories” in 2016. By the en d of 2017 statistics showed 300 million daily active users of Instagram Stories.
IG Stories are basically a compound of photos or 15-seconds videos, that only last 24 hours, but now thanks to a new feature called “highlights” you can save them and leave them available.
In case that you can’t see a opportunity here, let me tell you some more. About 33%of most popular stories come from businesses and more than 20% of the stories made by a business end up int a direct message.
Lets go deeper
Why you should be using IG Stories for your business?
- It’s not over crowded at the moment.
- Increase visibility and engagement.
- Get discovered.
- Humanize your brand.
- Drive traffic to your online store.
- Learn about your audience with the polls feature.
- Increase followers and leads.
- Introduce call to actions.
- Fun part of your business.
All the numbers and reasons might sound cool, but now you are asking to yourself “How is it possible to take advantage of this feature in my business?, How can I make it work?” or just saying ” No way Jose, this is not for my business”.
But wait there is a way and I will show you the light…
- Find a theme of the day and make a story about it.
- It has to be fun, entertaining and with a good chunk of valuable information.
- DO NOT SELL on Instagram Stories, but drive traffic to your online store.
- Plan ahead.
- Learn about your all the tools within IG stories, that way you will make it fun.
- Include relevant hashtag and geotag.
- Use the link feature to drive traffic (only if you have +10k followers), another way is by inviting them to click the link in your bio.
Great ideas for your IG Stories
This will help you get inspired for your next stories, but remember it needs to be as casual as possible and if you can use video instead of photos, that will be a plus.
Take your audience with you in a “day in business life” show them how everything works, introduce your business partners, take your audience special meeting or especial events.
Mini tutorials, a great way to show how your product works and best practices.
Tease with behind the scenes or how it’s made.
Celebrate important dates, achievements in your business or great things happening in your niche market.
This is just a start, now you have to get creative! Now is your turn to give Instagram Stories a try and transform it into a great channel for your brand.
I know it’s hard to keep up with all the social media changes and also run a business. However, I hope this information can make it a bit easier. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help.
Have fun and see you next time. 🙂
If yo need any help or have any question drop us you info down here
[contact-form-7 id=”162″ title=”Short Form”]