This is huge, now B2B eCommerce is available
We love Omnichannel and this makes a lot of sense, now we can host stores with large catalogs (that are usually also wholesalers of some kind) under one roof
June 03, 2021
3 min read
Did you know? Now you can have all the benefits of eCommerce on your B2B business!
We love Omnichannel and this makes a lot of sense. Now we can host stores with large catalogs (that are usually also wholesalers of some kind) under one roof.
This is huge! B2B eCommerce is now available for any mid-size business without breaking the bank.
Features that used to be only available for large and very expensive platforms, are now part of BigCommerce, one of the most used solutions by business owners. This new sales channel helps store owners to sell wholesale and retail without the need for apps or add-ons.
At Seeed we work with a lot of different platforms, but only a handful of them have all the features we need. And now with the release of new B2B features, puts Bigcommerce on the top of our platform list.
There’s no doubt that we love Omnichanell, and this sure makes a lot of sense, because from now on we can help you host stores with large catalogs (that are usually also wholesalers of some kind) under one roof, and by combining it with our favorite POS solution Square, we now have a complete omnichannel solution.
Which features does it include?
- Price lists and customer groups so you can provide the right price to the right customers.
- Tiers and buyer types within an organization, assign specific roles, and permissions to the members of a B2B account.
- Restricted login, which limits the access of regular customers to specific areas of the site.
- Invoice portal so your customers can view, manage and pay invoices.
- Impersonation. Buy as your customer or just review their shopping list and help them out.
- Quoting. Now you can create quotes for your customers and convert them to invoices.
- Manage and save multiple shopping lists, retrieve these for future use, and seamlessly purchase previously saved products.
- Payment method visibility control.
- Add, edit, show, or hide approved payment options for customers including purchase orders and credit card.
All these features will speed up your sales process, not only by allowing your customers to self-service a lot more, but also by removing a lot of small sales and customer service from the shoulders of your sales team, giving them more time to find new customers or to dedicate more time to bigger deals.
Now this feature combined with any of our headless eCommerce implementations using Strapi, Contentful, or even WordPress, makes the perfect formula for any medium or a large corporation that needs a fast and efficient eCommerce solution with an enterprise backend.
Want to learn more about these new features for your B2B? Feel free to contact us!
Visit the site